Funny Hindi Jokes, Latest Hindi Jokes Collection

Here you find the best Hindi funny jokes, Lates Hindi Collection of Images, Best Hindi Jokes Collection, Funny Hindi Jokes Images, Download Funny Hindi Jokes Images For Whatsapp, funny hindi jokes latest, funny hindi jokes for friends, funny hindi jokes new, funny hindi jokes non veg, very funny hindi jokes, best funny hindi jokes, new funny hindi jokes, short funny hindi jokes, very funny hindi jokes for whatsapp, good morning funny hindi jokes, gf bf funny hindi jokes, sharechat funny hindi jokes, 100 funny hindi jokes, pati patni funny hindi jokes, funny questions and answers in hindi jokes, funny non veg hindi jokes, funny questions hindi jokes





















The wife came out of the bathroom after taking a bath, the husband was staring at her. Wife became romantic and said - what is your intention? The husband slapped one and said - Why did you bathe with my hot water?


Husband - Sweetheart, take care of your hair a little. Wife (Shyly): You also don't... Husband: I swear to you mother, if hair comes in the food next time, I will make Sajni a Ghazni.


Just observe how the wife changes after marriage: First year: I told you to eat food, you haven't eaten anything for a long time. Second year: The food is ready, should I plant it? Third year: Food is ready, tell me when you want to eat. Fourth year: Food is prepared and kept. I am going to the market, take it out and eat it yourself. Fifth year: I say today I will not be able to cook, bring it from the hotel. Sixth year: When you see food, food and food, I had just eaten in the morning. Now eat me Take a look at how husbands change after marriage: First year: Be careful, dear, there is a pit. Second year: Oh man, there is a pit there. Third year: It is not visible, there is a pit. Fourth year: Are you blind, can't see the hole? Fifth year: Hey there, where is she going to die, the pit is here.


A woman was telling her neighbor - Woman: You know! I did not have any children for 20 years. Neighbor (surprised): Then? Woman (exhaling deeply): Then I turned 21, my father got me married and then I had children.


Girl: Listen. Boy: Listen dear. Girl: I have something important to say. Boy: So don't say... my heartbeat. Girl: Ashamed to say in front of everyone. Boy: Hey, what is there to be ashamed of in this... Don't be shy, don't even say it baby... Girl: Well bring the ear near... I will speak in the ear. Boy: You girls' tantrums too... ok (bringing ear to girl's mouth) now speak darling.... Girl: Your pant is torn from behind.


Wife - Did you go to watch a movie with the neighbor yesterday? , , , (Smart answer by husband) Husband - So what else would he do? Where are the movies worth watching with family nowadays???


When the husband and wife came home after the new marriage, they found an envelope. On opening it, two cinema tickets were kept. But the name of the sender was not written. Husband said - "It must have been sent by a friend of mine..." Wife said - "No, my friend must have sent it..." Husband - "Well leave it, someone has sent it to us?" It's time for the movie, we should leave soon…” When both of them came back after watching the movie, all the valuables of the house had been stolen!!! , The same envelope was found in which it was written in the letter – . “Now you must have come to know who sent the ticket!!!


Every Indian wife at least once in her life gives this reprimand to her husband…. “Thank God that a simple-minded person like me has been born….somebody would have found a bright one…wisdom would have arrived.” If so, then how would it be fast-paced???


The wife called her husband from her maternal home - "How are you?" Husband - "I'm fine..." Wife - "What do you do when you miss me?" Husband - "I eat your favorite ice cream 'Kesar Pista' or 'Amul Nuts'... and what do you do when you miss me?" Wife - “I also smoke a quarter of 'Begpiper' and eat three cigarettes and eat tuberose…!!!


A woman adopted a dog. The woman started training him, but instead of learning the dog kept on barking… Being fed up, her husband said – “You will never be able to teach this dog anything…!” Wife said - ′′ It's not like that... Everything happens by having patience.. Now don't you see! When we got married, did you agree with me in the beginning? Say ?"


The wife took the child's potty in a box and went to get the test done. Doctor: This is not potty, it is pudding,.. Wife: Shall I make a phone call? Doctor: Why? Wife: Tell them that they have taken the wrong lunch box.

Previous Post Next Post